Mike brings a winning combination of over 25 years of corporate sales success, professional strengths, background and experience. His hard work and can do attitude as well as being "easy to work with” and possessing “superior negotiating skills” are just some of the feedback Mike earns frequently from clients and colleagues alike.
He specializes in the sale and purchase of homes in Cedar Rapids, Robins, Marion and surrounding areas. He is a lifelong resident and father of 2 teenage children and a University of Iowa and Kennedy graduate.
PUTTING CLIENTS FIRST
- Bringing to the buyers and sellers of Cedar Rapids properties the same level of service, dedication and mutual respect which he has demonstrated during his 25 years of corporate sales and service.
- Strong listening skills, understanding clients goals and objectives in real estate.
- Keeping close attention to others’ needs in even the most challenging property purchase or sale
- High client satisfaction and effectiveness as facilitator and liaison – from property search or listing, through market analysis, to negotiations, escrow and closing.
- Serving clients beyond the close of escrow.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Cedar Rapids area Real Estate market
- Innovative thinking, transaction management and excellent negotiation skills
- A proven network of expert vendors for inspections, warranties, repair, lending and more
- Graduate the University of Iowa, Marketing degree.
- Over two decades in sales, sales management, and contract negotiation experience.
- Continuing Education in Real Estate
- REALTOR, RE/MAX Real Estate Concepts, The Matt Smith Team